https://tessgerritsen.wpengine.com/wp-content/files/Tess-Gerritsen.png 0 0 Tess https://tessgerritsen.wpengine.com/wp-content/files/Tess-Gerritsen.png Tess2021-07-05 12:00:522021-07-06 09:22:57Discussion questions for CHOOSE ME
If your book club is discussing CHOOSE ME, these might get some lively conversations going!
- Is Taryn a victim? A villain? Or both?
- Do you personally know anyone like Taryn Moore?
- How did the course Taryn took with Jack (“Star-crossed Lovers”) relate to the storyline and characters?
- Do you think that the punishment for Jack was fair–too much, too little, just right?
- In Jack’s place, would you have handled the aftermath of the affair differently?
- Even if you don’t like what the characters did, can you empathize with Taryn and Jack?
- If you were Maggie, would you take Jack back?
- How did being a woman and a mother of teenagers influence Det. Frankie Loomis’s approach to this case? Do you think being a woman is an advantage in her job?